New Grate Bar AF-RKM by patent No. 208381
The differences between our new and the old traditional grate bar:
* Stiffening ribs on the bottom of the structure.
* A lot greater uniform air flow on the surface of the grate bar.
* The ribs guide the flow of air to the working surface (constitute air passages) for even distribution of air on the working surface.
* Increasing the area of distance.
The effects of improved design:
* Three times extended the life of grate bar
* Better fuel burning on the grate
* The smaller losses in the slag
We are the exclusive distributor of the Company BONFIGLIOLI RIDUTTORI on polish market in the field of stoker drives.
Thanks to modern technology and the use of appropriate materials an integrated drive has been developed. It's highly efficient, reliable, small external dimensions.
* High efficiency of the transmission - in the range of 90% allows the use of small power motors, and consequently to achieve energy savings.
* Small size - optimized exterior dimensions. Double lower weight of the drives of the old type.
* Silent - very thorough treatment of the teeth and the use of roll bearings of leading manufacturers secures minimum noise.
* Compatibility - gears are aligned in terms of mounting to existing drives.
* Bodies - aluminum alloy, provide adequate stiffness and damp micro vibration during operation team.
* Seals - used shaft seals with high durability and resistance to high temperatures.
* Electric motors - with flanges according to standard IEC - BN series adapted to supply frequency converters for smooth stepless speed control, which allows full automation of the combustion process.
* Operations - service is limited to replacement of lubricating oil once a year during general review.
Comparison of drives:
GRATE BARS AND STOKER DRIVES
REMO KOTLY MALITA for 30 years has been providing: modernization of water and steam boilers, mechanical de-dusting, bag filters, desulfurization, stokers, fire-boxes, economizers, water heaters, vibrating grates, co-combustion, fuel delivery. Main stoker-fired water and boiler boiler types we specialize in: WR OR OSR WPR